​City 2 City

​​City 2 City

Take Pride in your Ride

We operate 24/7 365 days a year.

What kind of condition can we leave the bus in?

We like our customers to be courteous and leave the bus in the same condition it was brought to them.

What if I go over on my time?

How do I know that your vehicles are safe?

We carry the state required allotment of liability insurance.


How do payments work?

What will I need to have when my chauffeur arrives?

When you book with us, you will then receive an email confirmation at the time of booking. This email will serve as your confirmation so, please review it for accuracy! You can respond to the confirmation receipt should you need to update any information or add any additional stops to your reservation's itinerary.

Can I smoke on the bus?

All deposits are 20% down, due upon booking, and your final payment will be due two weeks prior to your trip.  You have the convenience of paying by credit card, debit card, money order, or cashier check.

Do you include alcoholic beverages with a bus rental?

We charge by the hour. Any overtime accrued will be billed in 15 minute intervals at your regular hourly rate

What are your hours?

Do you travel out of Alabama?

Can we drink alcoholic beverages on the bus?

We are inspected for safety by both the State and Federal governments regularity and are provided a state sticker on each vehicle showing the date of inspection.

Yes we travel to Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi,Tennessee

You will need to have your state identification,  the credit card that you used to reserve the vehicle, and the signed contract that was emailed at the time of booking. 

How do I confirm my reservation?

We do not, limousine companies are not allowed to provide alcoholic beverages to customers unless the company has a valid license issued by the Liquor Control Commission.

What area do you guys service?

Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia

What kind of insurance do you carry?

The bus is smoke free to ensure that our upholstery is in the best condition possible for you when you rent it out.

Vehicles that display a valid ALDOT registration sticker authorize the customer to have an open alcoholic beverage within the passenger compartment that they bring with them. This is a great reason to get a party bus because even if you have a designated driver, it is still illegal to drink inside of your car